Written by Margaret Diacont On
Thanks to everyone who joined and supported Courtney's Crew at Get Your Rear in Gear Philadelphia! We had a great crew!!!
The Courtney Anne Diacont Memorial Foundation has contributed to the research referenced in the link below. We met with Dr. Waldman and were inspired by the exciting work his lab is doing at Thomas Jefferson University. We also want to thank you for your very generous support over the years.
Saturday, March 25, 2017
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
PPL Center: 701 Hamilton St., Allentown, PA 18101
In an effort to educate, encourage, and support health initiatives in our community, we invite you to LVHN’s Colon Cancer Awareness Health Fair. During this event you’ll learn how to maintain a healthy colon and about different colon cancer screening options among many other health topics.
- Tour the inflatable colon
- Visit over 30 different exhibitors and learn about services within the Lehigh Valley
- Get various health screenings including blood pressure, bone density, and oral cancer screening
- Free giveaways and a different raffle every hour
- View live demonstrations and get free chair massages
- Meet and greet special guest speakers
Admission and screenings are FREE.
For more information call 484-862-3089.
Courtney's Cause is on the way to Congress with FightCRC! #ConC2015 #FightCRC